Friday, October 1, 2010

Assemblyman Jerry Green: Bride of Frankenstein?

A rainy Friday afternoon, 4:00 O'clock and the stock market just closed ( yes, trading stocks is my passion). TJ, the dog, is passed out, as usual, on the chair, snoring and I'm nodding off with nothing to do. 


Hmm, did anyone get off their tush and post a comment on my blog. As luck would have it, I got one comment, from Old Doc and reading it was as if I ate a Madeleine:

olddoc said...
Nat, although you are "spot on" about the vendors and "Shot Spotting" I have to thank you for the link to "Baseball". This routine is one of the top 10 of all comic routines and it was great to see it again.”

How the mind works, how it links disparate thoughts and ideas is beyond me -maybe someday a chat with Dr. Oliver Sachs could lead to an answer. But there it was. Complete in my mind: Assemblyman Jerry Green, there at the birth of 'the Bride of Frankenstein.' I couldn't get the scene out of my head; the parallels were amazing. Jerry Green, Frankenstein, Bride...on my. What to do? Of course, let my readers, particularly my Plainfield readers -who know all the characters, in on the fun. So, readers get off your tushes and light your torches. Here is the scene from the movie. Let me know what parallels you see -hint it's not about his wife. For those non-Plainfielders, watch it anyway, the scene is a classic. Plainfielders, don't miss that Jerry-like entrance on the staircase



Note:  If you see a word in blue, it's link. Click on it.

1 comment:

dr. emc2 said...

This guy is an absolute joke! He does not have a clue and is a true representative of inept leadership. The refusal to admit that the city politicians grossly misapplied the $20,000.00 to pay Sharpton and his cronies is a true picture of the man.