Saturday, April 2, 2011

What will Assemblyman Green and Manchuria have in common on April 7th?

A Candidate. 
Mark April 7th on your calendar as the Honorable Assemblyman Gerald (aka Jerry) Green will announce to Plainfield and the world, the 2nd Ward Democrat candidate for city council. As the Assemblyman was overheard to say; 'I've got three in my pocket and need a fourth.'
I wonder who will get that fated phone call, Cory Storch, Tony Rucker, Owen Fletcher or some totally Unknown Political Neophyte, who is a big PMUA supporter? Inquiring minds, who want to know, will have to wait until April 7th. 

What I do know is this, none of the city committee members that I have spoken to have been asked who they thought would be a good candidate and as far as they know, they will not have an opportunity to vote for more than one candidate for the 2nd ward. I can also say, since he personally told me when dropped by my house unannounced back in November, that he was putting together a new organization that will trounce the New Dems. I said more power to you, let the battle begin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's a Jerry Green a** kisser, then I'm starting a write-in campaign!

Anonymous said...

Tony Rucker is a political neophyte. He has never held any office or worked for Jerry which seems to be a requirement so I think he can fit both categories. If Jerry chooses a PMUA supporter he may as well kiss it goodbye.

True American Patriot said...

Ever go into the corner store at 4th and Spooner? Ask those guys about this incident.

http://justiceinplainfield.blogspot.com/

As far as Jerry Green, someone commented on oldoc . . . A fish rots from the head down!

True American Patriot said...

I would very much like one day to discuss Capt. John Smith and 1491 with you!